#4. The secret of success.


These are my experiences - I'm not H D Brown, or Jane Arnold, or Antonio Bueno, just a simple teacher. Who is the person who achieves the goal of learning/acquiring a language? The person who really, really, really wants to. I'll tell you more, little by little. That person finds the way to learn, he or she is eager to learn. He, she will hit the jackpot. Bear me. However, in order to wish something, you need to know it before: nobody loves what she does not know, as Aristotle puts it. I do know some people who are improving more and more. / Pic from dmh.dc.gov

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?