115. Wow, the team of teachers is growing!


Awesome!
So nice you have joined our blog, Andrew!
Welcome!
Thank you also.
Any follower is welcome.
You, Andrew, have an extra point: you are American, and I, like [sic] you well know, I love USA.
Also, same level, Malaysia, Spain,... Morocco, UK, Canada,...
I wish to learn from you all.
I introduce one another.
And I hope I might give you a clue so as to help you.
Andrew, this is like a Christmas present. I liked the stuff you wrote on "About me".
On the photo you all can see a beautiful landscape in Antarctic, thanks to todosviajes com . Whenever I see beauty, anyplace, anywhere, I thank my Father for having given this world, to carry on his creation with our daily work.
And we teachers with our lovely daily work.
A familiar, strange though job, trying to paraphrase Chwa.
The teacher has a special job, because he or she is helping his her student to shape his her biography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?