187. H..., when were you snapshot with that dog?


alayos com

Fernando Infante: thanks for your artistic backup to my pictures! I also owe the pics to a lot of websites.
Here you have a comment I made for the British Council - BBC website. Worthy to pay a visit to, and more than one visit. Just in case it helps you with your everyday labor. I know you keep your enthusiasm when teaching.

Fernando M Díez...
Teaching philosophy
Submitted on 19 August, 2009 - 20:24
Hello,
I'm sorry. I want to reply to your philosophy of teaching. The bit of the problem is that right now I can't see your name: I'm at a computer of a friend of mine, dating circa 1800 ;)
I agree with your philosophy of teaching: awesome! That hits the nail on the head.
I subscribe what you say. I just wanted to support your philosophy: carry on that way.
I'd like to write for longer, but now it's tough, and very hot here in marvellous Granada (Spain).
Hope to write at some time, as well to let our colleagues know about your philosophy.
Know what? My own philosophy agrees with yours a lot - I do know some other teachers going along on that pathway, and it turns out nice.
For further info you all, if you like, have a peek at
http://fernandoexperiences.blogspot.com/
edit
reply
quote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family