191. Count on my inferiors, you said?


The teacher trainer/coach told me,

“The student is the protagonist of his or her process of learning.


Ok.


Do not scold them.


I mean: Do not be like their foe.


Do not think: They are my enemies, who want to boycott my class-period.


Chasten them as the ultimate source. I mean, count on your students, do not count against your students.


That way, each student will struggle to improve his or her homework, say. Otherwise, this student will view the subject of English as a rock, a nasty one, which is stunning and crushing upon him.


However, do not be an illusion-puppet: the students are a bit rascal and tend to avoid working their homework. Some, some of them. Be cautious. Anyways: ultimately they are free to do whatsoever they want.


See ye!”

The Great Dictator (1940), starring and maybe directing also Charles Chaplin. legalmoviesdownloads com. You know, Eugenio, whether the director was himself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family