212. Like growing fruitful plants


I have outfitted this text for a presentation by me, at the centre where I am preparing level C-2 of English.

Every term we pupils have to make a presentation on whatever we wish.

I have composed this series of 10 points, which is like a summary of the points that a teacher of languages should consider, for his daily labour in the classroom.

I hope it would be any help to you.

Centro de Lenguas Modernas: next presentation

How to Success on Teaching English?

Outline begun on 23 November 2009

I have been researching on this theme since 1992. This is my contribution.

1. You, teacher: Have fun. Make your pupils have fun. Fun builds success.

2. Communitation: this is the goal of my subject.

3. The learner who wishes to learn. To help to create autonomous learners. Learning

strategies.

4. Affection. Love of benevolence. Real concern about him/her. You are educating persons.

5. All in English.

6. Words. Sentences. Coversations and presentations. This is the sequence that a learner should progress in to produce human communication.

7. How to study the book of English.

8. How to do the exercises.

9. Using the grammar and vocabulary of the book into games. Games prepare the pupils for life.

10. Positive motivation. ‘You are doing very well.’

race farmers pbase com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family