216. How long the same game?

Thank you, Eugenio, for your comment.
How long the same game or how long the game would take?
This point is so important.
(I tried to publish my reply to your comment, but I didn't get so and gave up).
Amount of time for a game?
Two things to take into account when implementing games in the classroom:
First: The game should take no longer than the moment when you feel the students may start getting bored. So as to say, 5 minutes, perhaps.
Second point: Implement the same game a bit shorter of what they would wish to play. I mean: let them make you feel they'd like to carry on with the same game. You'll repeat it another day!
Best for you and your family.

Comments

Thanx a lot. I'll try with my kids at home. Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

2697. Father to sons, mother to daughters