247. What's the right thing to do?


The teacher trainer-coach told me, "My class-periods, at the academy, have two parts. The total duration of a class-period is 45 minutes. Half of one class-period is devoted to their homework. Each kid - is expected -, studies from his coursebooks, the coursebooks each kid has in their schools or institutes. Well, if they are doing esxercises, I do see it, but... are they really studying when it seems so? This is a new thing in my classes. I don't know what to do; I'm on it. First premise: it's their own business, whether they are making good use of this time. I should believe and trust they are doing the right thing. It's them the ones interested in learning! I'm not sure, but maybe, so as to solve this dilemma, I'll tell them I am going to ask each one some practical questions about what they have studied. Or perhaps, I'll tell them that if they have no exercises, I'll carry on giving them worksheets I compose, in accordance to what they are learning. I'll let you know what turns out from this point!" Picture from www ephblog com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!