251. They all are sisters of mine, believe me!


I'm Catholic, ok.
Catholic means universal.
To be honest I really feel a brother of any person, whichever religion or non-religion he or she is.
There are Christians that are not Catholic. Notice this, now: they follow Jesus Christ.
I just want to pinpoint this fact now: we are brothers and sisters.
Plain true.
To sum up: I respect, even embrace, "hug" any person.
And I have many friends all over the world.
I do not feel an against-anyone.
Also because I am a teacher of English.
But also to be honest, I'd like for you to live, to try to live with Jesus Christ, his mom Virgin Mary, etc.
Worthy, definitely.
I'm so glad being this way.
-I'll post entries about TEFL within a few days!
A nursing school on the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?