293. A planned visit


Some topics or sources for oncoming posts, just for you to know.

1. New technologies in the classroom: pcs, digital-boards, the Internet as a useful aid.

2. How can a student, high level, work out on a text?

3. Word Documents from my computer, about research and experience at teaching.

4. Something from scholar Jeremy Harmer, a teacher of teachers.

5. About women's qualities for teaching.

6. Stuff from some chapters of my book on success in TEFL.

7. From some colleagues of ours' blogs. Things I have learned, things I have posted. Also on the website of BBC - The British Council. Or on http://www.eflblogs.com/ (a list of blogs).

8. Learning strategies, from one book by Rebecca Oxford.

9. Further strategies learned throughout my career. And/or learned from my students.

10. topics from the Index of chapters of by book (unpublished).

11. Practical Appendixes from that book.

12. From an article I wrote and published, on H. D. Brown's methodology or approach or view of learning with success.

13. Stuff I keep on a pendrive, with more documents or conclusion documents.

14. Open to any suggestion!
Shangai skyline; grateful to farm1 static flickrcom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family