314. Hey, can anyone help me amidst this mess?



One day teacher A said to teacher B,

“A couple days ago you said that both the teacher and his or her students can create history, with their daily work, ok. Now I tell you that with my human thinking and reasoning can reach the knowledge of the existence of God. What I intend to tell you is that all good comes from God, and also from men and women of course.

You can create history and a fairer society, being aware that you may count on the help of God, count on the help of the Other. Even more, God utilizes persons to help one another, as a loving father. If I did not say this, I guess I wouldn’t be honest to you.” blog luxuryproperty com: thank you for your pic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family