322. A marvelous scenery before my eyes


Today I would like to thank some experts at teaching/learning languages, who I owe a lot to. Also I thank others that have helped me some or another way. I have received much from every one of them, either "live" or from reading their books and publications.
Antonio Bueno; my father, Mary Jane Amaya, H. D. Douglas, E. W. Stevick, Neil McLaren, Marisa Alzueta Zubiri, Javier Yeguas and Luke Huidgbredgts (sorry, Lucas, if I mispell your Dutch family name), Eugenio Olivares, J. L. Marti, Andrew Johnson, Kitty, Rebecca Oxford, Jane Arnold (I like her Californian accent as well), Antonio Barnés, Chwa, Chris Judd, David Crystal. Etc.
Thanks to the website above for the view photograph. Once again some stuff about The Lord of The Rings: you may know that, at least, the first sequel was filmed in these wonderful lands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family