330. Your students may not know strategies


I've showed you many learning strategies on my blog. Something sensible you can do in your classroom, with your students, is precisely teach them how to implement these strategies. I've learned these stratgies here and there, reading for years, also I've learned them with my daily teaching, with my everyday treatment with my kids. Teach them the strategies. I mean, teach your students how to learn English. Don't tell them how to do the exercises or don't translate the exercises into L1. This, I guess, may be a nice way to make them become autonomous learners. b1 blogspot com, thank you por the picture. In Spanish the title of this movie is El maquinista de la General. I didn't know it but Buster Keaton was both the star and the director of this film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2064. Connecting people from different countries