394. Kittie, I'm done!


One day teacher A said to teacher B, "So, you told me you're teaching 11-12-year girls now, and they are so jumpy. What eagla is on you? You told me you stop talking when two of them are talking.
Ok, but we wide: they're cunning. They want to lose class time. And you, often, stop talking. Thus you lose more class time. They wanna lose time. Okay, when they stop talking, be quick and start a new activity or game. Thus you get them more plunged into the class.
Anyway, if you think the class was a total failure, do not worry at all: you won, because you did your best.
Nothing is lost.
Whatever you do with your girls, for their sake, and for God's love too, believe me, nothing is lost. You are carrying out the students' education. More and more they'll pick up the messages and actions directed to their personal eduation. -Remember, Marie, next time we two meet together again, you gotta spot me a drink, for my pieces of advice..."
Picture from img dailymail co uk A Romanian school. By no means do I intend to say the teacher on the picture is wall-falling, it's solely an illustration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo