400. At home we had those typical Russian dolls



One day teacher A said to teacher B, “I’ve just found a text I was looking up in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, on education. The text provides a nice basement for us teachers in our duty to help parents educate their children, I believe.


Remember some days ago we two were talking about teachers’ role in the thorough education of young people, don’t you?


The text is universal; I mean, the text is natural, is based on the person’s natural stuff.


It’s useful, I believe, as a background for my daily teaching and for my tutorials with parents.


***


2206. The relationships within the family bring an affinity of feelings, affections and interests, arising above all from the members' respect for one another. The family is a privileged community called to achieve a "sharing of thought and common deliberation by the spouses as well as their eager cooperation as parents in the children's upbringing."


Photo from ahorrodiario com – Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2064. Connecting people from different countries