402. What's her mood you think?



One day teacher B said to teacher A, “I have a good experience of teaching boys. Schools for boys and schools for girls are one educative option, and obviously you know teachers that are in favor and others that are against the separation of boys and girls. In my experience and from what I’ve read and discussed, when there are only boys, these ones aren’t distracted with showing off before the girls. Boys are more focused on the class, albeit there may be further disruption problems. When girls are with boys are in the same classroom, the former ones may be, I believe, more timid to say things in the target language. Besides, I think girls view and learn languages more easily than boys, in general terms.” Photo from www territoriogolf com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo