440. She grows in the face of challenges



One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “In the class I positively needle my students to convey responses. I accept all of the answers. Sometimes I correct mistakes. Sometimes I help such and such kid to make his or her message understandable. I accept anything they say. I think in this way I help them increase their positive self-esteem. They grow in the faces to challenges, and of their capability to learn English. They reckon anything they say is a step forward. It’s crucial for them to believe in his or her own value, his or her value as a singular person. No self-esteem, no learning.” / Photo from: Pupil of a school of Cairo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!