449. They became aces. Why not your student?



I was about publishing a post I had composed for today, but I think it’s better to publish a comment Annie has sent me (if you don’t mind the publishing of the comment, Annie). Thank you. Open to more comments. I’ve got to try again and visit one of your blogs. Tomorrow you all will have today’s scheduled post, I hope. / On the picture you can see Gonzalo, the guy in the center; he’s a friend of mine; a basketball player).


"Wonderful! My favorite teacher was my AP Calculus teacher in highschool... he taught the highest level math available and the lowest. He was a fantastic teacher because he encouraged each one of his students and acknowledged how hard they were working, not just how well they were doing on tests, etc."

By Annie on 448. Effort? All the time on 9/17/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient