498. He is asking for more: assist him


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “In my school we have individual tutorials with each student. When I ask a student how he is doing at other subjects, sometimes he gives vents to his disappointment and disgust to a teacher of this or that subject. The student doesn’t tolerate the teacher’s bad manners, and his bad responses although the kid is struggling to do things nice. I listen to this student. I let him speak. But I do not criticize the teacher, albeit he objectively does some things wrong. I keep what the student told me. I try give him some advice I guess it could help him out. Children and teens have a big sense of justice. As well I think about my own conducting the classes.” / Photo from: the musical-film version of Oliver Twist (1968), directed by Carol Reed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo