569. He is assisted


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Many things could be said about that student, sitting at the back of the classroom, who suffers dire straits along his or her studies at school. I mean, many things can be said to push that student up. For a moment put in his or her shoes. Now I’m saying only two things. Tell one peer to sit next to him when doing an exercise, to help him. Or you may go to him, to aid and abet him by molding how to do the exercise, and how to infer ways of doing the exercise. This student, if you assist him quietly, I mean, tactfully, in a low voice, may feel actually backed up.” / Photo from: ferrari 2011 - juegalaroja com. Oh, tomorrow I hope to say something about self-esteem or just something. If this kid is "just" told what to do and how to do... maybe this can become a bad thing for the "helped" kid and his experiences and learning, "I'm dud: I need help."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family