572. Too long for you?


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “You are choked with loads of tests to correct? Look, I’ve learned a way of implementing written tests which might be any useful to you. I think of questions and activities that can try assess their grammar/vocab and communicative competence. The result is a brief test, ten questions, yet it tries to evaluate all the stuff just said. One of the questions is an essay, many times a story they have to invent – they’re so imaginative! It’s great to read their stories. As well I think of exams that ought to be corrected in a rather short time. I mean, practical tests. On their sheets, most of the times I write down an encouraging line or something they should improve – I try to write a positive tip.” / Photo from: GreatWall. travelsplendid com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo