575. Fixing things


One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “Yesterday I made the resolution to tell you something. A few years ago a student of mine came to me one day, and with some shy look told me he appreciated the way I treated him. We were having private classes.


I don’t like to show off by telling you this stuff. Anyway, so, he told me that it was ok for me to soothe and calm him in the private classes - he did have serious problems to write correct sentences. Also he thanked me, however, that I showed so demanding with him to improve writing sentences. He was also grateful because I explained to him how to make sentences. That I made him think over the grammar to first understand that terrible grammar, and second, to learn the grammar pattern, and third, to write sentences.”


/ Photo from: motorspain com. Pepe Gotera y Otilio were two Spanish comics characters, and popular among us kids. I don’t know whether these stories continue being published. From the picture you may guess what the worker was like, and also his boss. The author is F. Ibáñez.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family