589. Feedback from our students


And today I post this comment by another teacher of English, Ayse Reyya, also published in the web site of British Council – BBC. I read it couple days ago. I hope you like it. The link to this site is on the right column of my blog; worth to visit!


We should ask our students


Submitted on 3 February, 2011 - 16:28


I think we should ask their opinion (what and how would you teach if you were me?)once in a while and get some different/student perspective. we sometimes get so caught in our own teaching styles and ideas that we miss the point. they sometimes give very simple but useful & innovative answers.

Ayşe Reyya


/ Photo from: fotos-paisajes net. This is a view of Palacio del Generalife, which is a part of Alhambra palace and fortress, in Granada. They were bulit in muslim style, in the Middle Age. The picture is just to illustrate this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient