590. Learning to learn


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “I’ve realized that in my private classes, some years ago, I used to give quite a lot of advice about learning strategies. This post is also suitable for large classes. I found out I should do the exercises with the student. I should assist him to learn how to face up doing those exercises and drills, and studying for the next test. The point in this case was to help him understand one exercise; to discover what the exercise was asking him to do; to get him see the importance of those exercises to become able to communicate actually in English.


With fortitude I had to set him short goals for the following day. For him English was an awful subject, just something to pass and forget after that. I achieved to say clearly what was wrong about his work and also his steps forward. Ultimately he was the responsible person of his work.” / Photo from: alternativelearninglane com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family