604. Enjoy nature



One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “Walking along, just for a walk I mean, even preferably at dusk, helps you think. It’s suitable for you to think about your work – you know, also about your family and umpteen other points. You teacher must think, I’d say. Despite you are busy. You may stroll across the countryside or along the shore, thinking and contemplating. Or sitting under a tree.


Even you may feel you thought nothing big afterward, but at least you’ll have walked. Try do this – it helps me sometimes, and yesterday I read something similar in La intimidad, by philosopher Miguel Ángel Martí.” / Photo from: visitaespana com. A view of Sierra Nevada, near Granada, where I live. When are you coming?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2064. Connecting people from different countries