620. A beer if you trust me




One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “As I told you yesterday it seems sound to plan your classes, perhaps also with a basic written plan.



However, you’ve been a teacher for some many years, right? I’d tell you that one day don’t plan the class. I mean it. Don’t plan the class. You’ll likely see things go a nice class. Maybe you can then have your students as more protagonists in the class, and all you’ve gained during all these years will arise to the class.



Even you may have more fun, so also your students consequently. You’ll implement things in that class you never thought of.

Give it a try, and let me know. I’ll spot you a beer.” / Photo from: steveklotz com. Guinness-toucan-Posters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo