632. So many teachers of English are awesome




Yesterday I was recalling my teachers of English, since I began to learn this for-me lovely language, about 1979 or 1980. I’m writing in their honor. And, you know, yesterday I thought that none of them was mediocre, yes, sir, none of them. I owe them a lot. And I’m also referring to my teachers after my primary studies (E.G.B. in Spain) and when I proceeded to my secondary studies. And also here in the institute neither of them was mediocre or lazy. And I can say the same of my professors of my degree of philology of English and my doctorate program. Afterwards I also did some advanced studies of English at Centro de Lenguas Modernas, of Universidad de Granada. Would it be unfair not to say this? – I studied the three last years of my degree in the campus of Jaén, then a venue of Universidad de Granada. / Photo from: whatgoodisyouroldphone com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!