695. A new game. Are you ready?




One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Within a few days we’ll start a new academic year, with the students. With some new students too. I enthuse over beginning.



I’ll have people in front of me. With their characters, families, so different levels of English...



I’m fortunate: I have in mind my colleagues that will have some sort of little terrorists in the class, prone to boycott the class. I’ve got friends, teachers in Institutos, [secondary education in Spain, like the licée in France, I think] who love their job anyway. I like my job.



The main point is, first: teach them English, teach them to carry out their profession as students. But more important is that I’ll have people to educate, to have them frimly tight the reins of their lives and help out others.



Their parents have entrusted their kids to me (!). I’ll do my best. Nothing will be lost. I know that if I do things well, nothing will be lost, relating to my classes and treatment with my students. I believe that if I do things to also love our dad God, with his help, nothing will go astray or lost. Dad God has a care like the best dad and mom together. This is a good foundation. The problems, however, aren’t hidden, I foresee.” / Photo from: Lucy Nevin telegraph co uk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!