700. Beautiful things




One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “I was thinking of past WYD, a few weeks ago. WYD stands for World Youth Day. Thousands and thousands of young people came to Madrid in August...! The temperature was of 100 or 110.



I was with a nice group of Canadian youngsters, from Saskatchewan state. Weather here in Granada (rather far from Madrid) is tough in summer because of heat: terrible.



They came to stay with Benedict XVI, for a few days. This person is the successor of Peter, one of twelve Apostles of the Lord Jesus. I took note of pieces of his speeches, one addressed to college teachers; others to those youngsters. I was glad to see other adolescents with values and virtues. For those of you that don’t know about Jesus Christ, he was, he is true God and true man. I respect everyone’s beliefs, as always I do, and have friends of other religions or no religion. But I thought I should say a few words about this issue.” / Photo from: sunset sailing -- travelooce com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?