760. He practices hard to improve his records




One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “I wish to actually help the small group of students I lately have in my classes to improve the grades of the subject of English of their schools, and also to learn English for their near future. I see that my own striving to improve is essential, for example in thinking in the way of helping each student, with their traits. If I struggle to better myself, I will help them, If I don’t, every day, I won’t assist them, even I could hurt them in the process of their education.” / Photo from: biketrialmadrid wordpress com. sergio llamas bicicleta trial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!