813. Working in group adds people's strong points




One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Tell you something about the relationships among you, the teachers of the same department, you ask me? I’m telling you about one point: learning to listen to your colleagues. Look, this is my and others’ experience.



You yourself have your own points of view about facing this or that thing that could improve the efficiency of the classes and activities of English, ok, great, must be so. I know you enough, guy. So stop, stop, relax, and beside you bring up your view of the matter you’re discussing at the meeting, as well listen, listen to your partners. Learn how to listen, and even try learn from them.



The situation usually is more complex than this, but firstly your mood should be of listening to them. Don’t get me wrong. By no means do I mean you shouldn’t say your point of view, for example, to better there be authentic communication in English inside the classroom.


Working in group boosts the efficiency of teaching and learning English, no doubt. I do know there can be frictions and conflicts among you guys, but I again mean you ought to listen to the other people: this helps to make things go smoothlier. Oh, people big appreciate to be listened to, also.” / Photo from: blog bokkingbuddy co uk. british airways. plane cockpit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!