818. Respecting others' work again





On March 26 Eugenio O. sent me the following comment. As well it appears if you click on Comments of post #816. As I said short ago I also publish comments on clearer full extension on a new post, like the present one, because the tag or label I selected for comments about new posts is rather small and so they could pass unnoticed. I just read it again and I have nothing to say about it, Eugenio O. Thank you!



Of course I always moderate any new comment. Now, these days, there are some new comments I’ve got to moderate. / Photo from: cosasdeperro com. veterinaria



A very good entry, Fernando. It is a matter of respect, good breeding and concern for others' work. Maybe if kids learn to behave at school, then they will at home. Cheers!



By Eugenio M. Olivares-Merino on 816. The school is getting cleaner and cleaner on 3/26/12

Comments

Muchas gracias a ti, Fernando, y un abrazo.

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?