823. Observing things from another angle



One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Often, I believe, the best manual and handbook for me, teacher, to continue learning my dearest job is my students themselves.

Imagine now a teacher that is at hand of his students’ all the time, that he’s attentive to the way they’re carrying out a project work or an exercise in the class, by small groups, for instance: he is continuously learning about the way his students think, their strong points, their weak ones, the way the students face up with problems, who the leader is. In this way the teacher is recycling his way of teaching, and alike viewing the topics also from their students’ points of view.

I can assure you that a big part of what I know as a teacher has come from my students, not only from books and the Web - which are indispensable though.” / Photo from: brisbanecbdhotels blogspot com. Brisbane shines even in the wet. Brisbane, Queensland, Australia     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!