831. She does great with her role



One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “I’ve seen in my classrooms that when you offer trust and confidence to a student, this person usually experiences a quick but also continuous sense of responsibility and gratitude, ‘I’m in charge of providing chalk [or a marker or...] for the teacher, for the classroom; I’m important or I have something important that depends on me; I have something important to do’.

You can explain to him that as well in that way he’s helping his classmates. He experiences an inner growth too. All this is a nice experience, alike for the teacher. Often the kid fulfills that small job with satisfaction and zeal. He also betters and improves and grows as a person. He feels he has something in his hands. He’s been entrusted a key point in the ‘class gear’.” / Photo from: binarymoon co uk. Toy Story 3. She’s Jessie: Woody’s and Buzz Lightyear’s friend. By Pixar. Kids love the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!