956. Tanks with pretty good material



One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “I have two new students in my course of English. 

I gave the worksheets we’ve worked on lately to the first lady in joining us, because she asked me for them. The second student asked me last Monday whether we follow any course book. I told her we don’t – I hand out photocopies of the worksheets I compose. Later, on the way back home I thought I’m going to ask that second student if she wants to borrow the worksheets – they together form something like a course book. 

If you, teacher of a modern language want me to give some of them to you, let me know.” / Photo from: gentedejerez com. botas de vino en una bodega de Jerez. Tanks of Xerez or Sherry wine in a wine cellar in Spain. Have you ever tasted that wine?    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo