970. Do you want me to help you?




Here is part of an appendix from my book (I wrote a book but I did rather little to get it published). I would feel delighted if what follows is useful to you in some way. I have changed some details.

Apéndice 7

It’s their responsibility

Note.- Inspired on: Hess, Natalie (2002) Teaching Large Multilevel Classes. CUP. Plus my own ideas.

It’s them [students] who have to learn. It’s them who have to wish to learn. We as teachers can help them want to and wish.

They have to monitor themselves and plan their work in some way or other (and be able to monitor their classmates in some way as well).

/ Photo from: livelifeorganized blogspot com. young girl washing dishes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family