1061. One objective or aim for each class, ok




Teacher A said to teacher B, “You can recall I advised you to have one single aim or goal in mind for the next class you have. One objective, a realistic one, which you may write in your notes for that class. 

For example: I will have my students speak in English; single words, then phrases or sentences as a reply to a question by me, and also summarizing the story I wrote for the last worksheet, or that story from their course book. 

Otherwise, if I have four or five objectives, I’ll become choked, and this is bad for my students. That aim or goal gives kind of a ‘personality’ to that class.” / Photo from: defensivedrivinghabits blogspot com. Defensive Driving School. Baby Texting While Driving   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples