1067. The same goal, the same department




Teacher A said to teacher B, “Lately I’m striving to level the plans of my classes to the suggestions and rules of the department of English of the school, more than ever before. 

I’m more sensitive about these things lately; I want to work on the same line as my colleagues. So I adapt my philosophy of teaching to the one of the people in the department, as much as possible but maintaining my philosophy. In other words, I’m teaching with the complement that the department suggests - if everybody now at the end of the academic year goes the same direction, things will go smoother I guess: we are ‘pressing’ the same direction.” / Photo from: airbus com. A380 plane Singapore Airlines cabin    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family