1071. Families: love made of little things




Teacher A said to teacher B, “Love of benevolence (wishing good to other people) is made out of little things. 

I for example wish my students be happy, or actually learn and acquire English, or be good sons and daughters, or that student invest a more continuous and perseverance in studying from our course book, or that other one wear nicer clothes (she is going over there like a tomboy, while really she is a nice person) albeit I think that ultimately she’s free, isn’t she? 

I at home have to be nice, and love is made of little things – I should listen to my wife with a closer attention at night to whatever things she’s concerned; come on, man!, she’s my wife – I should be in her shoes; otherwise she will tell all her concerns to her boss, who’s a very attentive guy; above all I love her and have to show it to her; definitely I shall try to do things that way.” / Photo from: carissallil blogspot com. 2010-06-lilly family reunion in branson  

Comments

cheap rs gold said…
good pictures You and your family should be very happy now Deeply bless you buying rs gold

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples