1104. Planning courses sounds smart




Teacher A said to teacher B, “A lot of things could be said about planning a course, a program, or an academic year, but I’m going to say that for my course with retired people I just thought of implementing the thread: get to say words, then phrases, then sentences, then presentations or descriptions of pictures. 

And now I don´t remember I had thought of other objectives. 

However, what I've done was to compose worksheets for those grateful students. They’ve been some of my best students ever. For other courses I usually plan more stuff.” / Photo from: pscbs gov rw. meeting with HIDA staff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient