1168. A sane cooperation



By professor Llano and me. Education is an intellectual collaboration, an authentic symbiosis. We must form a working team, one of research, between the teacher and the students: they learn and I help them out. 

I should give them and set these principles, in their own language, I should count on students. 

A class is not a controversy or a struggle. We should form a research and learning community. 

My list of the students is not like a weapon to give bad grades, but a tracking instrument for each and every student. Even I could just give positive grades or points, and thus the people who work less, just gain fewer points. In this way we could make a sound competitiveness. As well you can think of those students who gain fewer points and talk to them in order to help them out. / Photo from: www guardian co uk. woman working on computer      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!