1205. I try to carry out a war of peace and love



So far I have written 1205 posts. I began in 2009. I hope to have shed some light to you colleague-teachers. 

I am at your entire disposal. As much as I can. 

I have written about so many topics, all of them concerning teaching, teaching English, and teachers’ qualities. 

You can ask me whatever you want, and I will try to answer as good as possible. Of course you can make proposals. 

Sorry if any fault. 

Thanks to TeacherLingo and The British Council - BBC. / Photo from: theveggielady com. watering can old man  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

2697. Father to sons, mother to daughters