1261. Talking, talking, talking



Teacher A said to teacher B, “In the last course of English I have taught this summer I used to go to each classroom and picked up one student so as to give him more chances of speaking in English. 

We went to my office. It was a school near Marbella. 

Something I did was to ask him about the surrounding objects of that room. 

We talked about different things, from a laptop bag to a beehive, or shells, etc. We achieved to have an interesting conversation. Alike the students told me about their families, what they would do in the rest of the vacations, etc.” / Photo from: www aatg org. deutsch sprache ideen-big    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!