1351. The whiteboard? Essential for my classes



Teacher A said to teacher B, “I would say the whiteboard is like a part of me, you know, something so essential that I wouldn’t endure teaching otherwise. 

In a class-period, how many times do I use it? How often? It depends on the part of the class-period, but at times I use it at each question my students ask me, which is quite often. 

Now at other schools they’re using tablets and a smartboard. So far we don't have those helps.

The whiteboard serves the purpose of helping me a lot along my teaching: such as writing a word I’m referring to, phonetics, examples, drawings, brainstorms, giving more examples...” / Photo from: www annikeris com. teacher board  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?