1356. My classes with oldies



Teacher B said to teacher A, “We’re about to start a new academic year, I mean the course of English for adults (people just retired and a bit younger or older). 

My idea this year again is a progression: they would say words, then answer with phrases, with sentences after that, then presentations, like describing a picture from a magazine. 

In a few words, communication little by little. 

They are capable to follow this pathway. Something of this we did last year. 

It demands a lot of listening to me and worksheets I compose myself, among other things.” / Photo from: www utexa edu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples