1386. Why am I here!?



I have arrived few hours ago from an excursion to the skirts of Alayos, in Sierra Nevada (province of Granada, Spain). 

Now I’m ok but it was tough to me. It wasn’t a clutch anyway, rather a peaceful going up and down. Extenuating up to my strength now anyway, so my friend and I had to stop and come back to his SUV car, a nice BMW. I was done. 

The views were wonderful. 

The swimming I usually do has helped me in the thing of going up and down. 

My friend was wearing trekking boots, but I had Reebok sneakers. My boots were seriously damaged the last snow in Granada, about a half year ago, so I threw them into a garbage container a few days ago. 

Summing up, it has been alright altogether. / Photo from: objetivogranada ideal es. montes de Alayos, Sierra Nevada, Spain. Now they don't have snow; other mountains have some in the Sierra Nevada ridge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo