1401. This morning



Teacher B said to teacher A, “This morning I started the classes of English of the course of adults and oldies. 

People and more people came up to my classroom. 

Last year I had some 13 students. This morning close to 30 or a bit fewer. 

So, in the class I tried to discreet the new students. In some way I made my mind. 

Right arriving home later I sent an email to the principal telling him this morning’s students and their possible levels (false beginner, intermediate and advanced). I hope and expect we will be able to make three groups of English (the above levels). 

There are more students to play this sorting out the final lists of students. All this is great.” / Photo from: Family-Barbecue1  www fantasticfoodworld com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient