1436. Describing pictures in English



Teacher B said to teacher A, “Something useful and productive I implement in my classes is to describe a picture from a magazine, namely National Geographic

While I’m describing the photo they’re listening to me. 

When I finish I ask them questions or what they can remember. After having described several pictures one day it’s the students who describe pictures. 

It’s an exercise where the student has to use present continuous, adverbs and prepositions, a varied set of vocabulary... The activity is demanding but very practical for them. Both I and they show the pictures to the other students when we have finished.” / Photo from: sending_a_letter_to_santa-6151 www luvimages com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo