1545. An educative correction



Once I was teaching a class, when a few students started to look through the small window of the classroom door, and to do gestures and disturb. 

A student of mine, Carlos, who had prestige among his classmates, told me not to get disturbed by such things. 

Besides all the class was focused on the activity we were carrying out. 

That student, Carlos, made me stop, because I was about to go to the door to reprimand them with me upset – so it was a time not to scold anyone. I think I caught who the students were, for next day’s reprimanding and teaching how to behave. / Photo from: images mutuamotera blogspot com. The traffic guardia civil was created in 1959

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

382. A school... of fish

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo