1552. Thank you, people



I would like to thank many people that have helped me write this blog in some way or another. 

Going more or less backward and sorry if I forget someone I appreciate the labor of professor H. D. Brown, José Bernardo Carrasco, Antonio Barnés, my students of all levels of English and ages, Antonio Rojas, Antonio Bueno, Javier Yeguas, Leoncio Carmona, Lucas Huitjbregts, Rich Mayer, Michael Gronow, Anthony Bruton, Chris Scott, Chris Judd, Andrew Almendras, Gavan, Jane Arnold, Marisa Alzueta Zubiri, Kate, my dad. / Photo from: thank you teacher limpehft blogspot com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo