1651. The students understand and speak more and more



More and more my students are understanding the passage I read out as a warmer in my classes – with adults. 

It’s the beginning of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (American version: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s stone). 

I’m trying they make presentations of topics their choice, because it’s an opportunity they have to speak for longer – 5 minutes for example. 

Also I want to compose the worksheets I give to them with some grammar on them, but in a practical way. 

Even before the beginning of the class, as the students are arriving, they talk to me in English. Awesome. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!